Sunday 31 August 2008

NO CATEGORY LIKE SHOW CATEGORY
















I have received several entries during the course of my work as secretary that just, well, didn't fit anywhere. So I am just going to bung them in here as they are all very very nice. 

First, Simon sent this saying "Doesn't fit in any categories but it's my favorite pic from my plot this year." I love the total non-competitiveness of this, and I love them snapdragons too.



And this was from Matthew Wilson but there was nowhere obvious for it to go. But what a gorgeous scarecrow. She is Canadian. My mum used to draw faces like that when I was little. 


2 comments:

Simon said...

Thanks for the big up Emma!

Anonymous said...

I feel very humble to have received such a prestigious award. Thank you so much. The (virtual) trophy will have pride of place on my (virtual) mantelpiece!

I think the show has been a great success and hope that it will be an annual event.